Technology has reached this type of stage that cell phone tracking can be as simple as sending a text parental control app. In fact that’s more or less all mobile tracking programs do to find out the whereabouts of a portable phone. The device, by calculating the time it will take for the signal to reach the telephone from radio stations mast and comparing the time with two other masts, can provide a pretty close indication of the mobile phone’s location.
This is obviously not as accurate as GPS tracking systems but so long as the mobile is started up, with a reasonable signal and it is near three cell phone masts, you may get a great indication. Results is often as close as 100m in large city centres and as far ranging as 5 km in available moorland with little network coverage. This, however, will be accurate if an individual moves around through the day and the device can more accurately calculate the position.
So what’re the key legal uses that cell phone tracking may be put to?
1) Keeping an eye fixed on children and teenagers – most kids are rarely far from their cell phone cell phone spyware, constantly texting and checking social network sites, so finding out in which they’re shouldn’t prove too difficult. It provides you with satisfaction, develop trust and help you will find them when providing the expected taxi service.
2) Looking in on elderly relatives. Age effects us all at some point and nothing may be more worrying than an independent elderly relative who insists on travelling about, worse still those people with early dementia or Alzheimer’s who may become forgetful and confused. A straightforward check online will make sure they’ve not gone walkabout, or if they’ve taken a vacation it is possible to track them down.
3) Car or cell phone tracking – leaving your phone in the automobile can turn it into an unplanned tracking device so it is possible to think it is in an active car park or should it or your car be stolen you can pinpoint its location.
4) Navigation – one of many hardest means of giving someone directions is once they have no idea where they are. Cellular phone tracking means you can identify their position and straightaway put them back on track. It can also be helpful for picking up or meeting people if you are not familiar with the surroundings. Just check online and you can put yourself within shouting distance.
5) Emergencies – car crash, domestic accident or injury whilst exploring the truly amazing outdoors, phone tracking can provide emergency services with an exact fix in your position. Even narrowing your location right down to a couple of kilometers in the wide-open countryside could eventually save valuable hours to find you during an emergency.